Mga tagasunod

Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

#3 "I stop to say Thank you to My Mama”

 

          A strong relationship to our parents, guardians and peers are very important but the essence of respecting them is nearly gone. A lot of people now forget to give respect to their mother, father and even to their grandparents. They forget to render their kisses and hug to them. For me every day is a gift that’s why I treasure every time I am with my mother, I always give her my hug and when we are together with hold each other’s hand. We are like friends and we share each of our companion. I always thank her for the things she gave to me. 

          As for now I am considering myself a small flower that will suddenly gloom. I am pursuing to finish my studies and I want them to be proud of me. I want to have a bachelor’s degree so that I can help them 10 years from now and I can give them my first salary. But I think all of that are useless if my respect will be gone. I will still render my kisses and hugs to them as a sign of my great devotion and love to them. I will not stop to say thank you to them for raising me and giving me education. 

          Words are useless if you don’t make the things you promised to do. So by this time I will not just say “thank you” but I will do everything that will make them happy and be proud of me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento